Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy Week, but the Blogging Continues...

This week was a busy week at work, and I worked very odd hours.  I'm sorry to have not updated my blog - but I'm sure you have figured out that's what I spend my weekends doing!
I did take an extra day off on Thursday, because I frankly ran out of time to exercise, but I do have a Wednesday night run to report.


Wednesday I ran about 2.2 miles in Preparation for the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon!


I got home late from work, but the great thing about having a gym close is I have a free, safe outlet to exercise - even when it's dark out.  Clint has "taken a few weeks off" from being my Wednesday night workout partner, but it doesn't mean he doesn't encourage me to go...even when it's 8:30 at night and I'm in a food coma from dinner.
I ran 2.2 miles, jumping up to 7 minutes running, 2 minutes walking.  This is a very comfortable pace for me, and I think I could manage to go a long distance at this interval - but I'm sure I will challenge myself to kick it up a notch!
Although next time I exercise after dinner I will wait a bit longer.  Stomach cramps are not a nice distraction while you are jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment