Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday Session Pictures

I'm not sure who takes pictures and posts them on our TNT yahoo group, but I am sure glad they do.  I've often thought of bringing my camera to session, but don't know where I'd keep it while running!
Here are some pictures from yesterday's session, compliments of the Green Team...


Our view of Downtown and the harbor while running



The clouds were amazing! I think we all had a faster stride yesterday, trying to beat another downpour.



Here is our guest speaker, the chiropractor, who introduced us to "the stick", and shared with us some good information on stretching.
I learned an important lesson yesterday on stretching - my weakness.
When you only stretch a muscle for 10 or 20 seconds (guilty!), you are just getting it to tense up - therefore not stretching it at all.         
When you hold the stretch longer, it tenses up, and then relaxes and loosens.

No comments:

Post a Comment