Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thursday, February 18th

This week flew by!  After a nice holiday on Monday, it was a busy week at work, and and my body was not only starting to feel a couple of weeks of training, but I wasn't feeling 100% (or even 70% for that matter!)  Tuesday and Friday were rest days as always.  Wednesday I was really under the weather, and I had to give myself a day off running.  Even though I was in no condition to run, I felt the need to consult many people to tell me it was okay to take a day off.  They succeeded in making me feel better, and telling me to listen to my body.  I still have a little over three months to train!  
So the only day I have to report on is Thursday, February 18th....


Thursday I ran/walked 2 miles in Preparation for the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon!
So I was still slightly under the weather on Thursday, but by the night time I felt like I had to do something to prepare for Saturday.  I went to the gym and was able to complete 2 miles, running 6 minutes, walking 2 minutes.  My pace was much slower, but it felt good to complete at least part of my workout for the week.  It actually made me sleep better too...Friday I woke up feeling much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment